Who We Are
We are better together
What We Do
We are committed to providing resources to help strengthen churches in every area of ministry from the business aspects of church ministry to leadership training and conflict resolution.
- Pastoral Coaching
- Lay-ministry Training
- Elder Training
- Peacemaking Workshops
- Ordination Resources
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Church Loans
- Camp Tadmor
Our heart is to see a Great Commission passion flow from every one of our churches. We offer a variety of services and resources to help revive and refresh churches so they can reach their communities more effectively with the Gospel.
- Church Health Assessments
- Church Health Workshops
- Interim Pastoral Placement
- Pastoral Placement
- Reconciliation Workshops
- Leadership Coaching
- Pastoral Retreats
- Prayer Retreats
We believe in the importance of planting churches and are committed to providing churches and church planters with healthy components to start a new church.
- Church Planter Assessment
- Fundraising Support
- Pastoral and Strategic Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Plant Team Workshops
- Personal Pastoral Support
What We Value
- We value covenant community as defined by our Identity Document (doctrine, philosophy, polity).
- We value truth, calling our community to a comprehensive Christian worldview that impacts every aspect of life, emphasizing a Trinitarian God and gospel power in and through our culture.
- We value the local church as God's ordained instrument for advancing His Kingdom.
- We value a missional church perspective, mobilizing our churches to invade a Christ-less culture and helping our churches to equip all as "sent ones."
- We value relational healing and church renewal by providing a network of specialists to serve through consultation, mediation, solemn assemblies, and strategic prayer.
- We value leaders as examples of, and catalysts for: health, change, growth, and multiplication; helping them to: assess, train, coach, and mentor.
- We value synergistic responsibility, networking resources for strategic success.
- We value Kingdom advancement by calling churches and leaders to cooperate at sacrificial levels in the cause of making Christ's Church a presence in every community in the Northwest and beyond through strategic partnerships, joint efforts (e.g., area associations planting churches), and sending missionaries at home and abroad.
- We value the fluid and dynamic nature of these core values and are committed to ongoing evaluation as the Spirit leads.
What We Envision
We envision a covenant community of churches committed to the glory of God, centered on the gospel, changing our communities by being doctrinally sound, missionally driven, and culturally sensitive - which includes culturally appropriate evangelism, leaders mentoring the next generation of leaders, and churches planting churches through Great Commandment love, Great Commission purpose, and Great Confession dependency.