July 14-16, 2023 at Camp Tadmor
"And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ." - 1 Corinthians 11:1
Discipleship. It may be the most important tool given to us to shine the light of Jesus to everyone in our lives. Jesus rooted every interaction He had in discipleship. Teaching, walking alongside, eating with, stopping to give care and compassion no matter what else was going on in His day. The Bible is full of beautiful examples of discipleship relationships that we can learn from and emulate.
As Jesus' last commission to His own disciples, the idea of discipleship is paramount to ushering in the Kingdom of God. This may sound daunting, overwhelming, in your current season of life. At Women's Camp 2023, we hope to simplify the idea of discipleship. We'll start with this: discipleship depends on each of us coming closer to Jesus. Remaining in Christ throughout each day. Being rooted in God's word and allowing Jesus to consistently minister to our hearts.
We cannot bring others closer to Jesus if we aren't steadily walking closer to Him ourselves. Jesus emulated this beautifully by going off by Himself often to pray. Our connections to Jesus will change the lives of those around us. Please join us for Women's Camp 2023 as we learn together how to disciple the people in our lives no matter what life stage we are in, and how to do that out of our own rootedness in Jesus.
Women's Camp is an event designed to bring women together from our community of churches for a time of a REST:
Refreshed from normal routines and responsibilities
Encouraged to look beyond ourselves, to build disciples in your current mission field
Stimulated to see God's perspective in our lives
Transformed and redirected toward God
Important changes to Women's Camp this year
- Camp will not open until 1:00 pm on FRIDAY. Registration will start at 4:00 pm.
- There will be no opportunity for Thursday arrivals.
- No activities will be offered Friday afternoon. THE LAKE WILL BE CLOSED.
- Dinner will not be provided on Friday.
- Just like last summer, there will be no camping at or access to Meadow Ridge, but camping will be available everywhere else.
Camp Tadmor is a rustic, mountaintop facility. Please keep this in mind as you travel the roads and trails. Cabin space is limited. Basic tent and RV spaces are available in the Forum Field, and Camping Loop. Camping spaces, along with the limited RV hookups, are avaialbe on a first come, first served basis. We offer a reduced rate to anyone who chooses to tent camp!
Camp Tadmor is a rustic camping facility in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. If you have concerns in regard to mobility while at Women's Camp, please contact the Tadmor staff and they will gladly assist you (541-451-4270, x703). Handicapped parking is available with state-issued parking permits.
Weekend Schedule Notes
Early Arrival Policy
No arrivals before Friday, July 14 at 1pm.
Friday, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm at the Registration Tent.
Saturday, 8:00 am -12:00 pm at the Registration Tent.
To promote a healthy picture of community this weekend, please consider the following information:
- This is an event for women who are high school age and older.
- Nursing babies under 1 yrs welcome. No childcare provided.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Enjoy campfires in established fire circles only, and as permitted by county fire restrictions.
- Shuttles are available around camp to aid those with difficulty walking the campgrounds.
- RVs/Campers should be self-contained as sites with electrical and water hookups are limited.
- Camp Tadmor has a camp store offering snacks, beverages, and merchandise.
- Services like fuel, grocery stores, and a hospital are 20 miles away.
- Cedar Creek Coffee Shop is on-site and offers a full-service espresso bar.
- Cell phone service is limited. Emergency messages may be left at 541-401-8311.
- Don't forget to bring your friends to the Craft Station! Crafts will have additional costs for materials.
|Friday July 14, 2023|
|5:00-7:30 PM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|6:45-8:45 PM||Session One||Forum|
|9:00-11:00 PM||Block Party!||Back of Forum/Forum Pad|
|Saturday July 15, 2023|
|7:00 AM||Morning Hike to Hidden Falls||Meet at Bell|
|7:30-9:00 AM||Breakfast||Dining Hall|
|8:00-9:15 AM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|9:15-10:45 AM||Session Two||Forum|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 1||Forum|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 1||Lodge|
|11:00 AM-12:00 PM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|12:00-1:15 PM||Lunch||Dining Hall|
|1:00-5:00 PM||Free Time/Activities|
|2:30 PM||Lake Relay Race||Lakefront|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Workshop 2||Forum|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Workshop 2||Lodge|
|5:00-5:30 PM||Pastors' Wives Meet and Greet||Lodge|
|5:25-6:45 PM||Dinner||Dining Hall|
|7:00-9:00 PM||Session Three||Forum|
|9:00-10:00 PM||Paint Night - First group||Lodge|
|9:05 PM||Coffee and Snack||by Dining Hall|
|10:00-11:00 PM||Paint Night -Second group||Lodge|
|Sunday July 16, 2023|
|7:00 AM||Morning Skyline Loop Trail Hike|
|7:15-8:20 AM||Breakfast||Dining Hall|
|8:30-10:30 AM||Session Four||Forum|
|1:00 PM||Camp Closes|
* Schedule subject to change
What to Bring
Join the Women's Camp Committee
Are you passionate about helping women find deeper connection with God and with each other? Do you desire to serve our churches through Women's Camp? Consider being on the Women's Camp Committee! We're hoping to welcome some new members by mid-October. Prayerfully consider joining this ministry and fill out the application by clicking here.
Acitivities/Team Barnabas Lead
- Plan Friday night and Saturday free time activities.
- Effectively communicate needs with other committee members.
- Fully run activities over the weekend including set-up.
- Emcee if needed or find someone to emcee, tear down, etc.
- Create activities sign-up sheets to put at Registration tent.
- Lead the members of Team Barnabas in set up, clean up, and other support as needed.
Assistant to Speaker/Workshop Leaders
- Research and contact potential speakers for workshops, worship bands, missionary, etc.
- Book speakers with committee approval.
- Point of contact for all speakers and worship band.
- Collect bios from speakers for booklet.
- Communicate their lodging and make sure they register.
- Fill out Forum agendas for each session.
- Host speakers: welcome gift, meet upon arrival, available for their needs.
- Arrange pre-session prayer with band and speaker.
- Facilitate between tech and speaker.
- Stock drinks and snacks in Lakehouse.
- Point person onsite, swag ordered, Tadmor contact, update schedules
- Write and edit promotional materials including booklet, emails, etc.
- Manage social media by following scheduled posts.
- Help out at camp wherever needed.
- Understand the camp layout and guidelines of driving on camp property.
- Provide your own van/car and proof of insurance. You will be refunded for gas.
- Be friendly, safe, and efficient at getting people from point A to point B.
- Making the ladies feel loved and encouraged.
- Being available major times throughout the event.
- Follow the guidelines of driving at camp. (IE: speed limit, parking, etc).