July 12-14, 2024 at Camp Tadmor
For Women High School Aged and Up
Women's Camp is an event designed to bring women together from our community of churches for a time of a REST:
Refreshed from normal routines and responsibilities
Encouraged to look beyond ourselves, to build disciples in your current mission field
Stimulated to see God's perspective in our lives
Transformed and redirected toward God
Group Registration Instructions
You have or are thinking about registering a group for WC23! Fantastic! We love it and want to make it easier for all of you.
- When you click the button above, you will be registering and paying for your church/group with this process. It does NOT register you individually.
- On the Spaces page, you will fill out the number of spaces you want to purchase in the boxes for each option. If you have some coming for the whole weekend and some coming for Sat only, just indicate that in the boxes for "number of spaces".
- After completing payment you'll be taken to your Group Overview.
- On the Group Overview, you will receiving the link you need to copy and send to all your ladies who you have reserved their spaces for. (Including you!)
- i.e. If you reserved 10 spaces, this link will work for 10 ladies to use. After that it will not have any more spaces available on that link.
- In your Group Overview you will be able to see who has registered with the individual link and who hasn't.
- These spaces are transferable but non-refundable so if a lady cannot attend, you can cancel her registration and that link will be available for another lady to use.
- You will also be to add spaces if you find more ladies who would like to come.
- You will receive an email confirming your Group Registration with a link to your Group Overview. KEEP THIS EMAIL WITH THE LINK IN A SAFE PLACE THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND IT!
- If you still have questions, please send Shirley Radford an email ([email protected]) or call 503-669-1515. Shirley works Mon and Wed from 8-4pm.
- We are excited to have you join us at Women's Camp 2023!
Camp Tadmor is a rustic, mountaintop facility. Please keep this in mind as you travel the roads and trails. Cabin space is limited. Basic tent and RV spaces are available in the Forum Field, and Camping Loop. Camping spaces, along with the limited RV hookups, are avaialbe on a first come, first served basis. We offer a reduced rate to anyone who chooses to tent camp!
Camp Tadmor is a rustic camping facility in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. If you have concerns in regard to mobility while at Women's Camp, please contact the Tadmor staff and they will gladly assist you (541-451-4270, x703). Handicapped parking is available with state-issued parking permits.
To promote a healthy picture of community this weekend, please consider the following information:
- This is an event for women who are high school age and older.
- Nursing babies under 1 yrs welcome. No childcare provided.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Enjoy campfires in established fire circles only, and as permitted by county fire restrictions.
- Shuttles are available around camp to aid those with difficulty walking the campgrounds.
- RVs/Campers should be self-contained as sites with electrical and water hookups are limited.
- Camp Tadmor has a camp store offering snacks, beverages, and merchandise.
- Services like fuel, grocery stores, and a hospital are 20 miles away.
- Cedar Creek Coffee Shop is on-site and offers a full-service espresso bar.
- Cell phone service is limited. Emergency messages may be left at 541-401-8311.
- Don't forget to bring your friends to the Craft Station! Crafts will have additional costs for materials.
|Friday July 14, 2023|
|1:00-7:30 PM||Registration Tent Open|
|6:45-8:45 PM||Session One|
|9:00-11:00 PM||Block Party!|
|Saturday July 15, 2023|
|8:00-9:15 AM||Registration Tent Open|
|9:15-10:45 AM||Session Two|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 1|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 1|
|11:00 AM-12:00 PM||Registration Tent Open|
|1:00-5:00 PM||Free Time/Activities|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Workshop 2|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Workshop 2|
|7:00-9:00 PM||Session Three|
|9:00-10:00 PM||Paint Night - First group|
|9:05 PM||Coffee and Snack|
|10:00-11:00 PM||Paint Night -Second group|
|Sunday July 16, 2023|
|8:30-10:30 AM||Session Four|
|1:00 PM||Camp Closes|
* Schedule subject to change
What to Bring
Join the Women's Camp Committee
Are you passionate about helping women find deeper connection with God and with each other? Do you desire to serve our churches through Women's Camp? Consider being on the Women's Camp Committee! We're hoping to welcome some new members by mid-October. Prayerfully consider joining this ministry and fill out the application by clicking here.
Acitivities/Team Barnabas Lead
- Plan Friday night and Saturday free time activities.
- Effectively communicate needs with other committee members.
- Fully run activities over the weekend including set-up.
- Emcee if needed or find someone to emcee, tear down, etc.
- Create activities sign-up sheets to put at Registration tent.
- Lead the members of Team Barnabas in set up, clean up, and other support as needed.
- Attend committee meetings and help plan the theme/activities for camp
- Make cabin assignments for ladies wanting to stay in cabins
- Set up the registration tent and run registration as campers arrive
- Manage the cash box/credit card machine for expenses related to registration at camp
- Order shirts, journals, pens, and name tags