Usually in July
Women's Camp is an event designed to bring women together from our community of churches for a time of a REST:
Refreshed from normal routines and responsibilities
Encouraged to look beyond ourselves, to build disciples in your current mission field
Stimulated to see God's perspective in our lives
Transformed and redirected toward God
Camp Tadmor is a rustic, mountaintop facility. Please keep this in mind as you travel the roads and trails. Cabin space is limited. Basic tent and RV spaces are available in the Forum Field, Camping Loop, and Meadow Ridge. Camping spaces, along with the limited RV hookups, are avaialbe on a first come, first served basis. We offer a reduced rate to anyone who chooses to tent camp!
Camp Tadmor is a rustic camping facility in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. If you have concerns in regard to mobility while at Women's Camp, please contact the Tadmor staff and they will gladly assist you (541-451-4270, x703). Handicapped parking is available with state-issued parking permits.
Weekend Schedule Notes
Early Arrival Policy
If you would like to extend your weekend, you may come and tent camp on Thursday. Please no arrivals or overnighters before 4:00 pm Thursday. Overnight fee for Thursday night is $5 per person. Payment is to be made at the Registration Tent.
Friday, 10:00 am - 6:30 pm at the Registration Tent.
Saturday, 8:00 am -12:00 pm at the Registration Tent.
To promote a healthy picture of community this weekend, please consider the following information:
- This is an event for women who are high school age and older.
- Nursing babies under 1 yrs welcome. No childcare provided.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Enjoy campfires in established fire circles only, and as permitted by county fire restrictions.
- Shuttles are available around camp to aid those with difficulty walking the campgrounds.
- RVs/Campers should be self-contained as sites with electrical and water hookups are limited.
- Camp Tadmor has a camp store offering snacks, beverages, and merchandise.
- Services like fuel, grocery stores, and a hospital are 20 miles away.
- Cedar Creek Coffee Shop is on-site and offers a full-service espresso bar.
- Cell phone service is limited. Emergency messages may be left at 541-401-8311.
- Don't forget to bring your friends to the Craft Station! Crafts will have additional costs for materials.