July 14-16, 2023 at Camp Tadmor
Women's Camp was a refreshing good time this summer, full of connecting, relaxing, and fun! We hope you'll join us next summer!
Women's Camp is an event designed to bring women together from our community of churches for a time of a REST:
Refreshed from normal routines and responsibilities
Encouraged to look beyond ourselves, to build disciples in your current mission field
Stimulated to see God's perspective in our lives
Transformed and redirected toward God
Camp Tadmor is a rustic, mountaintop facility. Please keep this in mind as you travel the roads and trails. Cabin space is limited. Basic tent and RV spaces are available in the Forum Field, Camping Loop, and Meadow Ridge. Camping spaces, along with the limited RV hookups, are avaialbe on a first come, first served basis. We offer a reduced rate to anyone who chooses to tent camp!
Camp Tadmor is a rustic camping facility in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. If you have concerns in regard to mobility while at Women's Camp, please contact the Tadmor staff and they will gladly assist you (541-451-4270, x703). Handicapped parking is available with state-issued parking permits.
Weekend Schedule Notes
Early Arrival Policy
If you would like to extend your weekend, you may come and tent camp on Thursday. Please no arrivals or overnighters before 4:00 pm Thursday. Overnight fee for Thursday night is $5 per person. Payment is to be made at the Registration Tent.
Friday, 10:00 am - 6:30 pm at the Registration Tent.
Saturday, 8:00 am -12:00 pm at the Registration Tent.
To promote a healthy picture of community this weekend, please consider the following information:
- This is an event for women who are high school age and older.
- Nursing babies under 1 yrs welcome. No childcare provided.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Enjoy campfires in established fire circles only, and as permitted by county fire restrictions.
- Shuttles are available around camp to aid those with difficulty walking the campgrounds.
- RVs/Campers should be self-contained as sites with electrical and water hookups are limited.
- Camp Tadmor has a camp store offering snacks, beverages, and merchandise.
- Services like fuel, grocery stores, and a hospital are 20 miles away.
- Cedar Creek Coffee Shop is on-site and offers a full-service espresso bar.
- Cell phone service is limited. Emergency messages may be left at 541-401-8311.
- Don't forget to bring your friends to the Craft Station! Crafts will have additional costs for materials.
|Friday July 15, 2022|
|10:00 AM-6:45 PM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|1:00-5:00 PM||Free Time/Activities Open|
|1:30-5:00 PM||High Ropes open||High Ropes|
|4:00-4:50 PM||Workshop 2||Lodge|
|4:00-4:50 PM||Workshop 1||Forum|
|5:30-6:30 PM||Dinner||Dining Hall|
|6:45-8:45 PM||Session One||Forum|
|9:00-11:00 PM||Thriving 20's Party||Back of Forum/Forum Pad|
|Saturday July 16, 2022|
|7:00 AM||Morning Hike to Hidden Falls||Meet at Bell|
|7:30-9:00 AM||Breakfast||Dining Hall|
|8:00-9:15 AM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|9:15-10:45 AM||Session Two||Forum|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 3||Forum|
|11:00-11:50 AM||Workshop 4||Lodge|
|11:00 AM-12:00 PM||Registration Tent Open||Registration Tent|
|12:00-1:15 PM||Lunch||Dining Hall|
|1:00-5:00 PM||Free Time/Activities|
|2:30 PM||Lake Relay Race||Lakefront|
|4:00-5:00 PM||Workshop 5|
|5:00-5:30 PM||Pastors' Wives Meet and Greet||Lodge|
|5:25-6:45 PM||Dinner||Dining Hall|
|7:00-9:00 PM||Session Three||Forum|
|9:05 PM||Coffee and Snack||by Dining Hall|
|Sunday July 17, 2022|
|7:00 AM||Morning Skyline Loop Trail Hike|
|7:15-8:20 AM||Breakfast||Dining Hall|
|8:30-10:30 AM||Session Four||Forum|
|1:00 PM||Camp Closes|
* Schedule subject to change
What to Bring
Join the Women's Camp Committee
Are you passionate about helping women find deeper connection with God and with each other? Do you desire to serve our churches through Women's Camp? Consider being on the Women's Camp Committee! We're hoping to welcome some new members by mid-October. Prayerfully consider joining this ministry and fill out the application by clicking here.
Acitivities/Team Barnabas Lead
- Plan Friday night and Saturday free time activities.
- Effectively communicate needs with other committee members.
- Fully run activities over the weekend including set-up.
- Emcee if needed or find someone to emcee, tear down, etc.
- Create activities sign-up sheets to put at Registration tent.
- Lead the members of Team Barnabas in set up, clean up, and other support as needed.
Assistant to Speaker/Workshop Leaders
- Research and contact potential speakers for workshops, worship bands, missionary, etc.
- Book speakers with committee approval.
- Point of contact for all speakers and worship band.
- Collect bios from speakers for booklet.
- Communicate their lodging and make sure they register.
- Fill out Forum agendas for each session.
- Host speakers: welcome gift, meet upon arrival, available for their needs.
- Arrange pre-session prayer with band and speaker.
- Facilitate between tech and speaker.
- Stock drinks and snacks in Lakehouse.
- Point person onsite, swag ordered, Tadmor contact, update schedules
- Write and edit promotional materials including booklet, emails, etc.
- Manage social media by following scheduled posts.
- Help out at camp wherever needed.
- Understand the camp layout and guidelines of driving on camp property.
- Provide your own van/car and proof of insurance. You will be refunded for gas.
- Be friendly, safe, and efficient at getting people from point A to point B.
- Making the ladies feel loved and encouraged.
- Being available major times throughout the event.
- Follow the guidelines of driving at camp. (IE: speed limit, parking, etc).