Motorcycle Prayer Ride
Usually in July
"4 Corners" Motorcycle Prayer Ride. On mission to visit and pray for rural churches in each of the 4 corners of Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Northern California and Alaska. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
- Safety: We ride at a safe and comfortable speed. Give each bike ample spacing and clearance while following the group leader.
- Please purchase a map and/or a GPS device with coordinates for the riding area.
- Each rider will be provided an itinerary and contact info for the team leaders and connection points.
- If at any time you become separated from the group, please proceed to the next stop on the itinerary.
- In case of emergency or lost: STOP where you are and we will find you.
- Be prepared to purchase your own food, snacks, drinks and gas for each day of our trip.
- Accommodations: We have reserved group tent camping sites for each night. You are responsible for making other arrangements if you would prefer to stay in a hotel.
- Please contact Aaron Umpleby if you have any questions 541-805-5167. We will need a firm commitment soon, so we can know how many people and motorcycles will be joining us on this trip.
Thank you for being a part of the "4 Corners" Mission. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
Know that you are loved and prayed for!
Pastor Aaron Umpleby and the "4 Corners" Prayer Team