Motorcycle Prayer Ride
July 9-12, 2023
"4 Corners" Motorcycle Prayer Ride. On mission to visit and pray for rural churches in each of the 4 corners of Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Northern California and Alaska. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
Itinerary based off 2016 ride and is subject to change. Email Aaron Umpleby ([email protected]) to be added to the email list to sign up and receive updated information.
Sunday, July, 9
- John Day to Hines, Lakeview and Alturas, CA.
Monday, July 10
- Alturas to Klamath Falls, Ashland, Medford, Central Point, Gold Hill, and Grants Pass.
- Grants Pass to Hiouchi Hamlet. Camp near Hiouchi Hamlet at Jedediah Smith State Park.
Tuesday, July 11
- Brookings, Gold Beach.
- 101 north to probably Florence then to Junction City. Camp near Junction City.
Wednesday, July 12
- Return home
- Safety: We ride at a safe and comfortable speed. Give each bike ample spacing and clearance while following the group leader.
- Please purchase a map and/or a GPS device with coordinates for the riding area.
- Each rider will be provided an itinerary and contact info for the team leaders and connection points.
- If at any time you become separated from the group, please proceed to the next stop on the itinerary.
- In case of emergency or lost: STOP where you are and we will find you.
- Be prepared to purchase your own food, snacks, drinks and gas for each day of our trip.
- Accommodations: We have reserved group tent camping sites for each night. You are responsible for making other arrangements if you would prefer to stay in a hotel.
- Please contact Aaron Umpleby if you have any questions 541-805-5167. We will need a firm commitment soon, so we can know how many people and motorcycles will be joining us on this trip.
Thank you for being a part of the "4 Corners" Mission. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
Know that you are loved and prayed for!
Pastor Aaron Umpleby and the "4 Corners" Prayer Team