Motorcycle Prayer Ride
July 9-12, 2023
"4 Corners" Motorcycle Prayer Ride. On mission to visit and pray for rural churches in each of the 4 corners of Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Northern California and Alaska. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
Email Aaron Umpleby ([email protected]) to be added to the email list to sign up and receive updated information.
Sunday, July, 9
John Day to Hines, and Burns.
- 3:00 pm, meet in John Day (those who can)
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
139 NE Dayton St, John Day, OR 97845
- 4:45 pm, Hines, OR - Faith Baptist Church
777 N Saginaw Ave, Hines, OR 97738
- 7:00 pm, Crane Hot Springs
59315 OR-78, Burns, OR 97720
Camping Sunday night
Monday, July 10
Burns to Lakeview, Alturas, CA, and Klamath Falls.
- 11:00 am, Lakeview, OR - First Baptist Church
910 N 2nd St, Lakeview, OR 97630
- 1:30 pm, Alturas, CA - Faith Baptist Church
810 W Carlos St, Alturas, CA 96101
- 4:30 pm, Klamath Falls, OR - Bible Baptist Church
4849 S 6th St, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(Possibly staying the night here)
- Klamath Falls, OR - Crossover Church
Meets at Rachel's School of Dance, 638 Klamath Ave, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Tuesday, July 11
Klamath Falls to Medford, Central Point, Grants Pass, and Gold Hill.
- 9:30 am, Medford, OR - First Baptist Church
649 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504
- 10:30 am, Medford, OR - Table Rock Fellowship
3610 N Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501
- 12:00 pm, Central Point, OR - Grace Church of Central Point
100 Oak St, Central Point, OR 97502
- 3:00 pm, Grants Pass, OR - Calvary Crossroads
1051 SE M St, Grants Pass, OR 97526
- 5:30 pm, Valley of the Rogue State Park
Valley of the Rogue State Park, Gold Hill, OR 97525
GROUP TENT ONLY
B, Group: Reservation #: 2-36631138
Wednesday, July 12
- Safety: We ride at a safe and comfortable speed. Give each bike ample spacing and clearance while following the group leader.
- Please purchase a map and/or a GPS device with coordinates for the riding area.
- Each rider will be provided an itinerary and contact info for the team leaders and connection points.
- If at any time you become separated from the group, please proceed to the next stop on the itinerary.
- In case of emergency or lost: STOP where you are and we will find you.
- Be prepared to purchase your own food, snacks, drinks and gas for each day of our trip.
- Accommodations: We have reserved group tent camping sites for each night. You are responsible for making other arrangements if you would prefer to stay in a hotel.
- Please contact Aaron Umpleby if you have any questions 541-805-5167. We will need a firm commitment soon, so we can know how many people and motorcycles will be joining us on this trip.
Thank you for being a part of the "4 Corners" Mission. "Connecting the dots on two wheels".
Know that you are loved and prayed for!
Pastor Aaron Umpleby and the "4 Corners" Prayer Team